The World Marathon Challenge is simple and inexpensive to organize.
Here’s how it works:
● Your event is staged on a running track,
field or other open space.
● The marathon distance is divided into
● Teams are ideally made up of 26 to 36
● Results are shown online on our World
Leaderboard (see below).
● The challenge: raise as much money as
you can — and try to beat the world
"I have seen first-hand the disparities in the quality of life for children throughout the world, and I have vowed to do something about it. Will you join my family and me in the World Marathon Challenge and take a crucial step in the race to help every child reach their full potential?"